NOTE: Most islands do not require quarantine and so many not even offer that as an option upon arrival if your pet fails to qualify for entrance. However, many islands require inspection by a government official or veterinarian upon arrival prior to granting full admittance. Any pet is subject to refusal or quarantine if requirements are not satisfied or pet appears ill. Admittance is at the sole discretion of each country. Completion of documentation and requirements does not automatically ensure your pet’s entrance into your destination.
Anguilla – not applicable
Antigua and Barbuda- not applicable
Aruba – not applicable
Bahamas – not applicable
Barbados – not applicable
British Virgin Islands – not applicable
- Virgin Gorda
- Jost Van Dyke
Caribbean Netherlands – not applicable
- Sint Eustatius
Cayman Islands – not applicable
Cuba – not applicable
Curaçao – not applicable
Dominica – not applicable
Dominican Republic – not applicable
Grenada – not applicable
Guadeloupe – not applicable
Haiti – not applicable
Jamaica – not applicable
Martinique – not applicable
Montserrat- not applicable
Puerto Rico – not applicable
Saint Barthélemy – not applicable
Saint Kitts and Nevis – REQUIRED
30-day home confinement is mandatory.
Your pet will be visited 4 (four) times to monitor your pet during home confinement.
- Dogs must be kept on approved premises: completely fenced and secured.
- Cats must be kept in-doors at all times and all windows and doors must be screened.
- After inspection at the port of entry, dogs and cats must not be removed from carrier/crate until arrival at the place of confinement.
- Dog and cat must not come into contact with any other animal during confinement.
- Dog and cat must not be removed from the premises without permission of the Veterinary Authority. Permission will be granted for Veterinary emergencies. The animal (s) will be monitored during the 30 day confinement (4 visits).
*** Quarantine violations will result in deportation of your pet.
Saint Lucia – not applicable
Saint Martin – not applicable
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – not applicable
Sint Maarten – not applicable
Trinidad and Tobago – not applicable
Turks and Caicos Islands – not applicable
United States Virgin Islands – not applicable
- Saint Croix
- Saint John
- Saint Thomas