Pets can be booked online or you can call 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583).
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $100 each way.
- It is best to book early. A limited number of pets are allowed on each flight.
- Only one pet per customer is allowed.
- Your pet carrier can not exceed 17″L x 12.5″W x 8.5″H and the combined weight of your pet and the carrier must not exceed 20 pounds.
- Your pet and carrier count as one carry-on bag onboard.
- We can not accept pets going to Jamaica (MBJ and KIN), Barbados (BGI), St Lucia (UVF) the Cayman Islands (GCM) and Trinidad and Tobago (POS).
Traveling with your pet is a breeze when you’re well-prepared and informed. Use the checklist below to ensure you have everything you need for a smooth trip:
- Necessary vaccinations and documentation
- ID tags
- Pet license
- Approved pet carrier (no larger than 17″L x 12.5″W x 8.5″H)
- Pet snacks and treats
- Pet supplies for the trip
- A pre-flight workout for your pet. That way they’ll adapt more quickly to their new surroundings and sleep better.
For more helpful information and tips check out JetPaws